The Collie Visitor Centre, conveniently located within walking distance of the Collie CBD, has ample parking with long bays provided for vehicles towing caravans, trailers, etc. Two ACROD parking bays are also provided, along with a picnic area with tables and seating. The modern new Visitor Centre has excellent facilities, including seating area for browsing publications and relaxing, public toilets and a shower.
Our friendly staff are “local experts” and are happy to assist to make your visit to Collie enjoyable. We stock a good range of local information including our popular Collie Visitor Guide and Map, Bibbulmun Track and Munda Biddi maps, information on accommodation, dining out, attractions and activities etc
Our Visitor Centre is the terminus for public transport services in Collie (Transwa & South West Coachlines).
- Free accommodation booking service and advice.
- Rail, coach and accommodation bookings Australia wide.
- Tour bookings.
- Collie tee shirts and souvenirs.
- Craft gallery.
- Large range of maps and guides.
- Complimentary storage of packs and parcels for Mundabiddi Cycle Trail users and Bibbulmun Track walkers.
- A register and notice board for those using the Mundabiddi Cycle Trail or walking the Bibbulmun Track.
Please download the Collie Visitor Guide and Map showing the Collie townsite and region.